Juneau Maritime Festival
The 10th Annual Juneau Maritime Festival is scheduled for Saturday, May 4, 2019! Stay tuned for more details.
The 2018 festival was held on Saturday, May 12, 2018:
Juneau is Maritime.
Help us celebrate Juneau’s rich Maritime culture, history and commerce with over 2,000 of your family, friends and colleagues. The Juneau Maritime festivities go from 11AM - 5PM at the Alaska Steamship dock.
- Port to Starboard Cruises (departs from the Seadrome dock)
- Harbor Cruises during the festival
- Live music
- Southeast Alaska Sailing regatta
- Delicious seafood
- Plenty of children activities
- Contests like Fillet contest, Tug O’ War and Survival Suits
- U.S. Coast Guard Helicopter fly-by
- And more!
This community event would not be possible without the help of our supporters. Please show your support.
Interested in having a booth at the Festival? The JEDC will provide a 10x10 tent, a table and two chairs. Save $50 by bringing your own tent!
Festival Steering Committee:
Kathryn Nickerson, Carl Uchytil, Brian Holst, Shawn Blumenshine, Matthew Creswell, Misty Smith, Eric Norman and Dana Herndon
In the News
05/08/2017 (KTUU Anchorage)
05/03/2017 (Juneau Empire)
JEDC goes on KTOO Juneau Afternoon to talk about Maritime Festival and Port to Starboard progressive dinner
03/29/2017 (KTOO News)
- JEDC talks Maritime Festival on Capital Chat
03/22/2017 (KINY Radio)
05/12/2016 (KINY Radio)