Business Financing and Resources
JEDC makes it easy to find sources of business financing in Southeast Alaska. This site is made possible in part by a grant from the USDA Rural Development Program.
Steps to Business Financing
Steps to Financing a Business Loan:
- Identify your financial needs
- Know what lenders look for and assess your situation.
- Find assistance in helping you get ready to apply
- Understand about debt financing basics
- Identify most appropriate sources (use the links at right under What Do You Want to Finance)
- Check requirements and begin compiling documents
- Submit your application
Sources of Business Financing
What do you want to Finance?
Select an item from the list below to find loans that fit your situation:
The following resources and many others are available to anyone planning to start a business or already doing business in Juneau.
If you have any suggestions for links that might be helpful for other business owners or entrepreneurs please contact us.